Harnessing Genetics to advance Research, Healthcare, Education and Innovation.
Our mission is to promote and facilitate medical genetic research and to educate and inform the public, health professionals, and young people alike about the the issues and opportunities raised by genetics.
We bring together expertise and experience in genetics within Wales, provide state-of-the-art technologies to researchers in Wales and provide innovative initiatives to educate and engage health professionals and the public in Wales and beyond.
- BioWales 2015
- 4-5 March 2015 The leading event for the life sciences sector in Wales this year will focus on the life sciences supply chain providing practical commercial opportunities for growth through novel ...
- Teachers’ Genetics Network Newsletters
- Archived copies of the Teachers’ Genetics Network Newsletters can be downloaded from here. For up-to-date copies of the most recent newsletters, please join the Teachers’ Genetics Network.
- Patients and Families
- Key achievements in 2014 Development of a network of patients and families affected by rare diseases to be involved with the work of Wales Gene Park Holding four events to engage with ...
- Big Data – Linking NHS Wales and Wales Gene Park
- Wales Gene Park collaborates with NHS Wales in a number of key areas. We collaborate in NHS-driven research projects, we help in the development of infrastructure to improve their diagnosis ...