Harnessing Genetics to advance Research, Healthcare, Education and Innovation.
Our mission is to promote and facilitate medical genetic research and to educate and inform the public, health professionals, and young people alike about the issues and opportunities raised by genetics.
We bring together expertise and experience in genetics within Wales, provide state-of-the-art technologies to researchers in Wales and provide innovative initiatives to educate and engage health professionals and the public in Wales and beyond.
- Wales Gene Park stand wins award!
- The Wales Gene Park was voted winner of the “Most Engaging Stand” at the Health and Care Research Wales Involving People Network annual meeting 2016 held at the Cardiff City ...
- 2nd Annual Inherited Eye Disease Patient Day
- 8th January, 9.30am – 2.30pm The annual Welsh Patient Day for patients and families affected by rare inherited eye disease is taking place at the School of Optometry & Vision Sciences, Maindy ...
- Schools’ Genetics Roadshow Autumn 2015
- For the 4th time, the Wales Gene Park is running its genetics roadshow for year 12/13 students from Wales and the bordering counties of England. This event takes leading speakers ...
- Teachers’ Genetics Network Newsletters
- Archived copies of the Teachers’ Genetics Network Newsletters can be downloaded from here. For up-to-date copies of the most recent newsletters, please join the Teachers’ Genetics Network.