Harnessing Genetics to advance Research, Healthcare, Education and Innovation.
Our mission is to promote and facilitate medical genetic research and to educate and inform the public, health professionals, and young people alike about the issues and opportunities raised by genetics.
We bring together expertise and experience in genetics within Wales, provide state-of-the-art technologies to researchers in Wales and provide innovative initiatives to educate and engage health professionals and the public in Wales and beyond.
The Wales Gene Park is funded by Welsh Government through Health and Care Research Wales.
- Public genetics conference in North Wales!
- Join us for the first Wales Gene Park Genetics and Genomics for the 3rd Generation (3G) public conference in North Wales! Tuesday 29th November 2016, The Racecourse Ground, Wrexham, LL11 2AH, 12.30pm – ...
- Book now for the 2016 Sixth Form Genetics Conference!
- The Wales Gene Park Sixth Form Genetics Conference 2016, entitled ‘A journey through genetics and genomics’ will take place on the following dates: Monday 28th November 2016 – St David’s Hall, Cardiff Wednesday ...
- Wales Gene Park stand wins award!
- The Wales Gene Park was voted winner of the “Most Engaging Stand” at the Health and Care Research Wales Involving People Network annual meeting 2016 held at the Cardiff City ...
- Teachers’ Genetics Network Newsletters
- Archived copies of the Teachers’ Genetics Network Newsletters can be downloaded from here. For up-to-date copies of the most recent newsletters, please join the Teachers’ Genetics Network.