Friday 17th June 2016, 9.30am – 3pm.
Register now by emailing AshelfordKE@Cardiff.ac.uk.
Join us in Cardiff University’s Michael Griffiths lecture theatre (Heath Park Campus) to discover all you need to know about research data management.
- Learn about data management and how to put together a successful Data Management Plan.
- Discover the resources and support available within the University to help you succeed.
- Learn how to manage your research data throughout the lifespan of your project and beyond.
Refreshments and lunch is included.
This event is free of charge but please register by emailing AshelfordKE@Cardiff.ac.uk to attend.
To register, or further enquiries, please contact Dr Kevin Ashelford at
This workshop would not be possible without the generous support, advice, and input from our colleagues:
- Sarah Phillips – Portfolio Management and IT Services
- Sian Collins – Strategic Planning and Governance
- Matt Cooper – Strategic Planning & Governance
- Lee Bartlett – Research and Innovation Services
- Robert Andrews – School of Medicine – System Immunity URI
- Mark Einon – School of Medicine – PsychMed
- Peter Giles – Wales Gene Park
- Christine Kitchen – ARCCA
- Martyn Guest – ARCCA
- Kevin Ashelford – Wales Gene Park