Genomics Partnership Wales are now accepting applications to join their Patient and Public Sounding Board. This is an exciting opportunity for a range of individuals to join the conversation on the future of genomics in Wales. GPW are committed to working with patients and members of the public, to explain things in a clear and simple way, empowering the citizens of Wales to understand more about what genomics can mean for them.
Expressions of interest are welcome from individuals who:
- Have personal (or care for someone who has) experience of genetic testing / genomics / precision medicine / clinical trials / inherited cancer / rare diseases / developmental delay disorders
- Have good communication skills
- Can represent under-served from groups
- Do not have professional experience of working in the field of genomics
- Are available to attend (virtual) induction training on 12 July and the first meeting on 13 July 2023
If you – or anyone you know – may be interested then visit the Genomics Partnership Wales website for more information, including a full role description and details of how to apply.
Applications are open until 31st May.