- A Rasberry Pi 512Mb Model B
- A case for your Raspberry Pi
- A 1A 5v microUSB power supply
- A 16Gb or larger SD card.
You may need to buy:
- An HDMI to VGA convertor (if you monitor has a VGA input).
- An HDMI cable (if your monitor has a HDMI input).
What you’ll hopefully be able to find
- A monitor with either VGA or HDMI input
- A USB keyboard
If you want to do other things with your raspberry pi you may find you need the following:
- A USB mouse (optional).
- A network cable (optional).
Suppliers we have used:
- http://uk.farnell.com/raspberry-pi (Pi, case, power supply, HDMI converter).
- http://www.amazon.co.uk (memory cards)
* prices exclude VAT