What do students and teachers think of our events?
- “I very much enjoyed the presentations and am sure the pupils found them valuable and entertaining.”
- “We would very much look forward to participating again next year.”
- “Absolutely superb – very highly recommended. Great day!”
- “Thank you! Really inspiring & useful!”
- “The students really enjoyed the session and have been talking about it a lot in lessons. Thanks for organising this event!”
- “WE REALLY ENJOYED IT! THANK YOU.”
- “Students really enjoyed the talks. Very relevant to their syllabus. Looking forward to the next one. THANK YOU FOR ORGANISING THIS INFORMATIVE EVENT.”
- “Please continue with these events as they are so worthwhile. They help to broaden the student’s background knowledge of genetics issues. Thank you all very much for doing this event and I am really looking forward to the event next year.”
Sixth Form Conference
- “This was a really excellent event”
- “Can we have one every year?!!”
- “All lecturers were excellent and the level was spot-on”
Sixth Form Genetics Conference
SAVE THE DATE!
Wales Gene Park Sixth Form Genetics Conference
Tuesday 20th November 2018, William Aston Hall, Glyndwr University, Wrexham
Wednesday 28th November 2018, St David’s Hall, Cardiff
Free event for year 12 and 13 students! Join us to find out about the latest advances in genetics and genomics from expert speakers.
Further details to follow in our Teachers’ Genetics Network newsletter (contact us to join if you are not already a member), or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest