A Study of Baricitinib in Participants From 1 Year to Less Than 18 Years Old With Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JUVE-X)
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis / Posted 1 year ago
The reason for this study is to see if the study drug baricitinib is safe and effective in the treatment of JIA in participants ages 1 to 17. This study is for participants that have been enrolled in studies I4V-MC-JAHV (NCT03773978) or I4V-MC-JAHU.
Inclusion Criteria :
- Ages Eligible for Study: 1 Year to 18 Years (Child, Adult)
- Sexes Eligible for Study: All
- Accepts Healthy Volunteers: No
- Participants must have completed a previous study of baricitinib for the treatment of JIA.
Exclusion Criteria :
- Participants must not have had a permanent discontinuation of baricitinib in the prior study.
- Participants must have not developed an allergy to baricitinib.
- Study start date : April 5, 2019
- Study end date : December 6, 2027
- Principal Investigator : Athimalaipet V Vaidyanathan Ramanan (Bristol Royal Hospital for Children)